DVD Copying Software:
Listed in order of rating
#2 1Click DVD Copy
#4 DVD Cloner
#5 SlySoft CloneDVD
#6 DVD Fab
» Comparison Chart
The Most Advanced DVD Copying Software on the Market!
• Copy 10 DVDs to a
Single Blu-Ray Disc
• Copy DVDs to DVD
• Copy DVDs to IPad
• Copy DVDs to iPod
• Copy DVDs to PSP
• Copy DVDs to PS3
• Copy DVDs to Zune
• Copy DVDs to Netbook
• & much more...
DVD Fab Platinum
DVD Fab Platinum is a very easy to use. Just insert the movie and a
blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie - including menus,
trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD with
just one click, and everything happens automatically.
DVD Fab Platinum is a very easy to use one click and
copy software with some very nice features such as the ability to
retain or change the region codes, the ability to copy CSS
encrypted and copyright DVDs, copy episodic DVDs (e.g. Simpsons),
and the ability to restore scratched or damaged DVDs. You can also
choose to copy the whole DVD including menus and bonus material or
just copy the movie itself.
DVDFab Platinum Features:
- Copy any DVD movie to one blank DVD disc.
- Copy an entire DVD, including menus,
trailers and special features.
- Copy the main movie only, excluding unwanted
audio and subtitles.
- Copy DVD movie content from original DVD
disc or from hard drive.
- Copy full multi-channel audio (AC3 5.1,
- Copy episodic/season DVD movies, TV series,
- Copy NTSC/PAL DVD movies.
- Compress DVD-9 to a single DVD disc in near
- Copy DVD-9 in 1:1 mode, and burn to double layer
- Remove all the restrictions of DVD (CSS, Region,
RCE, Macrovision, UOPs, etc.)
- Burns DVD movies to any blank DVD Disc (DVD +/-
- Backup copy plays on any ordinary home DVD
- Simple "One-click" interface.
- Constantly updated to support latest DVD burners
and blank DVD discs.
- FREE lifetime upgrade.
- FREE lifetime support via e-mail, worldwide.
- Supports 64-bit Windows XP and Windows Server
- 30 day money back guarantee
Platinum - DVDFab Platinum is the easiest way to copy a DVD. Just
insert the movie and a blank DVD then press Start. Your entire movie -
including menus, trailers and special features - is copied to a single DVD
with just one click.
Read our complete DVD Fab
Platinum Review to see how it compare against the best dvd copy software today.