1Click DVD Copy Pro is the latest addition
to the 1Click DVD Copy line of software which contains all of the features of the original
1Click DVD Copy software along with many more features and
complete control over the dvd copying process.
So what does that mean to me you ask?
Well as I stated in the 1Click DVD Copy review... When
1Click DVD Copy showed up on the scene a few years ago it
completely revolutionized the dvd copying industry with
amazing features and quality.
Some of these features are as follows:
1Click DVD Copy Standard & Pro Features:
- The Fastest DVD Copying Software
- Absolute Perfect quality everytime!
- Copy Css Encrypted and Copyright DVDs!
- 1 Click and Copy Software ( It
doesn't get any easier to use )
- Copy any DVD to a Single DVD!
- Copy DVDs in 15 minutes or less
with standard DVD writers and under 4 minutes with
the new 16X DVD burners
& Dual Layer DVDs Supported!
- The best support - very quick to
But now in addition to all the features of the original 1 Click DVD Copy, 1 Click DVD Copy Pro also offers the features listed below:
1Click DVD Copy Pro Additional Features:
- Finer control over the DVD burning process.
- Ability to modify compression settings.
- Pick specific extras to include instead of all or none.
- Pick specific audio tracks instead of just 1 or all.
- Preview screen allows you to preview the
movie before copying
- Make multiple backup copies of the same DVD without having
to re-copy the DVD
Ease of use:
Both 1Click DVD Copy pro and
the original 1ClickDVDCopy
makes copying a DVD as simple as
it can get. You simply insert the DVD, click start, and that's it. It makes it so
easy that anyone can backup a DVD with perfect quality every time.
But 1Click DVD Copy Pro expands on that. Not only can you still
use it as the same as the original version and copy your dvds with
a single click, but you also now have complete control over the
For instance, you can use the Copy Presets that the program presents
you with or you can use the more advanced features to select
exactly what content.
A display screen within the program allows you to preview the
movie before copying allowing you to include or exclude movie and
menus based on your preview. Other features allow you to select
individual audio, video, and subtitles streams and control the
amount of video compression used.
You can also choose which languages you want
to use, copy the movie with or without the menus, copy it onto a
single or dual layer dvd, make additional backup copies without
re-copying the DVD, and copy episodic dvds and TV series DVDs.
Like the original 1Click DVD Copy, with the Pro version you can always
expect all of your copied DVD to have absolute perfect quality
everytime. And the speed at which you will be able to copy your
Without a doubt, whether you purchase 1Click DVD copy
original or Pro, it will give you exactly what you want every
time... an exact clone of the original.
Here's where you can relax because if you have ever bought
anything online before you know that sometimes the support is
just complete crappy. Right?
Well not here... This company takes care of its
customers. I know this from dealing with them myself as well
as all of the customers that have written to me talking
about their great support.
And you can rest assured that it will be the same with
you. One thing they are known for is their excellent support
and from what I've seen, they do just that.
As I mentioned in my overall statements regarding
1ClickDVDCopy Standard, I really like this software very
much. It is very easy to use, it produces perfect quality
copies every time, and 1Click DVD Copy support is very good.
I love 1Click's products... both the Standard version and the
Pro version. Their product is absolutely flawless and the
company... well... the only way I know how to say it is, Top
So then, why would you consider 1Click DVD Copy Pro over
the Standard version?
To be honest... it's all about how much control you want
over the dvd copying process. If all you want is to copy
your dvds with the single push of a button then get the
Standard version. If you are one that likes all the latest
buttons and features with the preview screen and all... then
by all means get the Pro version.
That's about as simple as I can say it!
NOTE: As with the original version, the first time that 1ClickDVDCopy
Pro is presented with copying a css encrypted or copyright DVD, a help
screen is displayed and you are given a link to download a dvd
decrypter which only takes about 2 minutes to download. Once
downloaded it automatically integrates itself into
the program, becoming part of the 1ClickDVDCopy Pro program itself.
This is a one time only download, you never have to do it again.
This then enables 1ClickDVDCopy Pro to copy any dvd, including css
encrypted and copyright dvds.
- Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 98, ME
- 500 MHz Intel® Pentium III process or equivalent
with 256MB of RAM
- Up to 9 GB available hard disc space for DVD
images and temporary DVD files
- DVD Burner (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, or DVD+RW)
- Blank DVD Media (DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, or DVD+RW)
1ClickDVDCopy Pro Features:
- Supports both single layered 4.7 GB media,
and also dual layered 8.5 GB media.
- Fit just the
movie on a single disc (No need for 2 discs)
- Copy Css
Encrypted and Copyright DVDs.
- Copy extras,
menus, subtitles and audio languages
- Copy movie only
but preserve menus and chapters
- Preview the movie, extras and menus.
- Copy Presets™ - One click preset for each type of DVD
- Copy a movie
from DVD files on your hard disk
- No warning
messages added to your DVD movies
- No anti-piracy
tracking codes added to your copy
encoding technology ensures perfect video quality.
- DVD/CD burning
- Select one or more audio tracks including
Dolby Digital AC3 and DTS
- Select one or more subtitle language tracks
- Include or exclude movie and menus based on preview.
- Select individual audio, video, and subtitles streams.
- Control the amount of video compression used.
- Make additional backup copies without re-copying the
- Copy Episodic DVD Movies, TV Series, etc. like the
- Copy a movie to your hard drive - great for laptops.
- Supports copying of Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS).
- Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies.
- Burn data or DVD video on a DVD.
- Choose which extras to include or exclude
based on preview
- Preserve both aspect ratios on movies - wide
screen / full screen
- Error correction for scratched DVDs
- CRPx Technology allowing you to Copy ALL DVDs on the market.
Your Price $79.00